Calming Serum 2 Redness Relief for Sensitive faces including Rosacea Sub type 2
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Do you suffer from red, sensitive skin with acne-like breakouts?
We've designed this calming, lightweight serum to target the symptoms of sensitive skin including acne rosacea, aka rosacea type 2. This serum relieves facial redness, swelling, excess oil and bumps.
- Our patent-pending formulation was specifically developed for sensitive skin including skin prone to type 2 Acne Rosacea
- Finca Skin Organics best-selling product
- Most customers notice improvement within 3-4 weeks of regular use
- A short, plant-based ingredient list
- Does not contain azelaic acid, parabens or perfume
- Formulated by a rosacea sufferer for rosacea sufferers
We've recently updated our packaging, but don't worry, there is no change to formulations.
How to use:
Apply in the morning and last thing at night. Apply directly to affected areas including bumps, blemishes, and troubled skin. A patch test is required. Do not use it on broken skin.
After 12 weeks many can reduce to once a day for maintenance.
Apply on its own or wear under moisturiser, sunscreen or makeup. Can be used in conjunction with our Moisturising balm.
Do not use near eyes, if this should occur, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Not to be used if allergic to any of the ingredients. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Levels of tea tree oil are below permitted concentrations for skincare products. If pregnant however, we always recommend consulting a doctor before use.
- Zinc oxide to calm and soothe
- Liquorice root to reduce redness
- Tea tree oil and oil of oregano have antimicrobial benefits
- Sulphur to manage acne-like breakouts
Ingredients: Aqua, Vitas Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil) Emulsifying Wax, Glycerine, Zinc Oxide, Mealeuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil), Glycymhiza Glabra (Licorice Root Extract), Oreganum Vulgare (Oil of Oregano), Sulphur, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid (Eco cert approved preservative)